Monday, October 21, 2013

Pep talks...

Does anyone else have the 'I'm not a bad mother because...' internal pep talks while your baby cries?

Thomas was crying while I left him to go to the bathroom... I'm not a bad mother, but if I cross my legs any tighter my bladder will explode.


Thomas cried while Daddy tried to burp him... I'm not a bad mother Daddy needs to learn without me telling him how to do it and I'm not a bad mother, a lingering burp will cause havoc.


I'm not a bad Mother, I just want ONE picture of us together.


I'm not a bad mother, but I haven't eaten in 15 hours and I can't butter toast with one hand.

I hate to let him cry and feel so guilty, but sometimes I just need to eat, pee or shower. I catch myself pep talking all the time explaining to Thomas and myself that I love him, I'm not a bad mother, but I need to get x y and z done.

Oh Mummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment