Thursday, August 14, 2014

One Year Check up!

Yes, its a few weeks late, but this Mummy was putting off the pain of needles for her little man.

Dining on the finest crackers money can buy
Although after yesterday I am sure I am a bigger wimp than he is. He squawked as the needled jabbed his perfect little arm, but within 20 seconds he was laughing and smile. What a little trooper. And he is cute to boot.

I got to spend all day with Thomas yesterday and I loved every second of it. We cuddled and snuggled, played at the park and had a picnic. He is the perfect lunch date.
playing with Mummy all day is exhausting

Thomas is still topping the charts and weighed in yesterday at 24.49 lbs. I was expected more, but that is still a big little man. His height and head size is in the 97th percentile. We're big people.

He's awesome. That's all I really snuck in to report.

He is so awesome I want more. Now.

Let's start a petition to get Daddy to make another baby... he thinks space and money are important, I say PUH-SHAW! Love is all we need.

xo


At the park and loving it!

And for fun... Thomas in his motorcycle leathers
and the boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment